You can manage your payment methods from any Bolt Checkout, found on any participating merchant’s storefront. If you do not already have a payment method set up with your Bolt Account, the checkout will ask you to add a new payment method.
From checkout, you can:
How to Manage Your Payment Methods
- Navigate to Checkout on any participating merchant’s site.
- Log in to Bolt using your email address.
- Select Edit in the Payment section.
- Update your payment method information.
- You can then add or delete a payment method, or update your preferred card.
- Select Confirm method to save.
Add New Card
- From within the payment method editing area, select + NEW CARD.
- Fill out the card info.
- Select Submit new method.
Delete a Card
- From within the payment method editing area, select Delete. You are then prompted to confirm your request.
- Select Yes to confirm.
Change Preferred Card
Your preferred (default) payment method is marked with a star and will be the selected payment method once you enter the checkout. If you don’t want this to be your default card, you can select a new preferred card, or use the edit button to update your payment methods.
- Locate the card listed in your payment methods.
- Select Select as Preferred.
The selected card is now your preferred payment method and will be used as the default method for future transactions.